Friday, March 2, 2007

PATISSERIE CHANTILLY

I had a major sweet tooth after work on Friday and I always wanted to try this place out that's right by Costco. It is actually my second attempt because I went there a week earlier and the place was closed, so you know I really wanted to go there now. The suspense was building in my bones because I had the Jones.

The place was small and clean and the workers were very helpful. There is a case full of tiny goodies that you can order to go or eat it there. I chose the cheesecake pyramid, can't remember the actual name. I had a sweet tooth and this was not sweet enough for me. The texture was airy, like frozen Cool Whip. It also had a cookie on the bottom acting as a crust.


This was sesame something. This was not doing it for me either. It wasn't sweet and it had a weird texture to it, it wasn't like jello or pudding.

Maybe because of my sweet tooth I needed something really sweet or is it because I've been Americanized and just want sugared down desserts? I don't know? All I know was that these desserts didn't hit the spot.


Patisserie Chantilly
2383 Lomita Blvd
Lomita, CA 90717

No comments:

Post a Comment