Saturday, April 28, 2007

MILK

7290 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, Ca 90036
www.themilkshop.com

Here are my friends doing the "Munchie Face"

We journeyed out to MILK for a late night "sweet tooth" craving. Boy did that totally hit the spot. The interior was all white with displayed desserts at the counter. My eyes got big when I walked in because the first thing that caught my eye were the frozen treats display.

The strawberry sorbet ice cream sandwich was amazing. The flavors were doing the happy dance on my tongue and I was doing the happy dance in my seat. This was really good because the sorbet was sandwiched between two macaroon cookies. That's right, just like the little things I get from Boule.

One of my friends got the special sandwich of the day, grilled ham n cheese with poached eggs in white sauce, that I cannot recall the name of. This, my friends, was the shit. The sauce was awesome and everything together was even better. All I got to say is that poached eggs are the "Shit"! I totally regret not ordering this myself because when she offered me a bit, I wanted it all!
The blue velvet cake caught our eye so we had to get it. Starring into to blue colored cake, I knew it contained wonderful flavors that were just waiting for me to taste. I really liked the blueberry taste of this cake, but I really enjoyed how soft and moist it was. My friend disagreed and said that she is gonna stick with red velvet from now on.

I order house made bon bons. I did not care for the toffee flavored bon bons, but I really did enjoy the mint n chip bon bons.

The cookies n cream ice cram bar was really good too. The ice cream on the inside was rich and creamy and the outside was full of crushed cookies.

I am so glad that this place is far away because I would be one fat ass biatch! I like this place so much, if I lived closer, I would come here everyday and wait for it to open. I would get a job here and get paid my bon bons.~ Bootsi






1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks pretty incredible. I am going to have to take my girlfriend there, and I have a feeling she will flip out. What doesn't look good there.

    Very cool blog.

    ReplyDelete