Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WING STOP

20700 AVALON BLVD
CARSON, CA 90746
and many other loctions
http://www.wingstop.com/

There is something about wings! I don't know why they are so good (they have barely any meat, a lot of skin and a lot of bones). I guess all those bad things = something good. Hot wings are great but only a couple of places make outstanding hot wings (Bj's Brewery, Hooters and Pizza Machine).

Wing Stop doesn't do a great job of making hot wings either, nor do their teriyaki glazed wings (pictured on the right) do a better job. It was actually pretty darn discussing. A sticky thick extra sweet glaze was not happening from the beginning, but being Chinese, I felt obligated to eat it all and I did..uuUUAAHHH!!

What was happening was the lemon pepper chicken wings (pictured on the left). These were amazing! The skin was still crisp and the meat was juicy. The flavor was out of this world!

Their fries were good, maybe a little too over seasoned for me, but were good none the less. They were the soft soggy kind, so if you want the crispy fries.... go to Burger King and have it your way! The BBQ beans were pretty good too. It tasted just like Pork n Beans, but just a tad sweeter.

Whenever I come back here, the only chicken wings I will even bother getting would be the lemon pepper ones. Bomb shit!~ Bootsi

No comments:

Post a Comment