Monday, March 26, 2007

TACO SINALOA #3

This place is where I usually get my after party meal. Open 24 hours, Taco Sinaloa #3 delivers fast tacos and great meals at a great price. You order off the big menu above the counter (both english and spanish) and the food is ready in no time. So fast that sometimes I don't even get a chance to sit down, I put my drink on the table and they call me back up to get my food. I guess it's not a bad thing, but sometimes I would like to get settled in and relax. Another plus is that Taco Sinaloa #3 also serve beer and have alot of parking!

I ordered a carnitas taco (on the left) and a lengua taco (to the right). Both were good especially the lengua. This place serves up some of the softest and most tender lengua in the business. The tortillas came out piping hot, extra greasy and with a little crunch on the edges, it made this taco experience heavenly.

TACO SINALOA #3
1647 W Carson St.
Torrance, CA 90501

1 comment:

  1. beer at a taco stand? great! and 24 hours....doesn't get better than that.

    ReplyDelete