Tuesday, May 15, 2007

LOTERIA GRILL part II

Farmers Market LA
6333 W. 3rd ST.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
www.lafarmersmarket.com

Loteria is easily one of my favorite Mexican places. I went here with a friend the other day and this place never seems to disappoint. Of course I got my usual huevos rancheros. It was so good that my damn fork broke and I could push myself to leave the huevos alone and get another one, but my fat ass finally did. For some reason, I still cannot stray away from the huevos. I just have to order it every time. It will be a big heart breaker if I get something else and it didn't satisfy me. OUCH!!! That would hurt. When I was done, I realized that they never gave me my freshly made tortills!

So my friend got the chilaquiles. She and I were just talking about chilaquiles the other day. We were discussing how hard it is to find chilaquiles on menus. BAAAM, biatch, just what the doctor ordered!!!! Right in our faces! This my friends is chilaquiles the way its supposed to be done. Fried chips smothered in home-made red chile guajillo sauce (rojo), sprinkled with queso fresco and topped off with a good helping of crema. It came on a big ass plate and it was so good that she finished every last bite! That's how we roll, playas! ~ BOOTSI

No comments:

Post a Comment